Creddita is cloud based lending software which offers an integrated origination and servicing platform that’s comprehensive as well as flexible. It is a good choice for fast growing companies which has custom processes and needs. Platform offers a menu of individual modules, features and functionality you need today.
User friendly interface for productive performance
User experience and interface improvement is never-ending process in our work backlog. Each day we make interface improvements and believe that intuitive functionality is key factor of good management team performance.
Support on business growth & scalability
The path we go when planning our software architecture leads to flexibility of choosing market, currency, accounting and business rules. We are trying not to invent, but connect existing tools.
Flexibility on business custom needs
Creddita platform is flexible for any possible integrations. It is based on Symfony framework, which became as standart of development industry. It well documented, continuously supported by many global development companies.
- Track of daily number of loan applications and loans for a specified past period
- Flexibility to easily add any desired metric and create dashboards made of groups of different metrics based on specific needs
- Ability to group dashboards by business function
- Filterable and exportable list of customers – their personal data, contact details
- Automated and on-demand notifications via e-mail and SMS
- Communication reminders
Application is first step of customer inquiry evaluation. Platform gives possibility to receive applications from any sales channel, customer care department can work with applications on flexible timeline, sort it in any preferred ways and grant the loan manually or automatically.
- CreditInfo Bureau for liabilities evaluation
- Social insurance agency for income evaluation
- Centre of Registers for customer data verification
All 3rd-party integrations may be turned off or on or set to manual-only mode. It is possible to review 3rd-party checking history in both application and customer levels.
- Workflow of application evaluation steps that includes:
- Pending, denied and confirmed applications
- Intermediary steps for:
- Loan agreement acceptance
- ID and IBAN confirmation
- Secondary evaluation review, etc.
Each list of applications is filterable and exportable for offline sharing and research.
- Ability to submit monthly income and liabilities
- Both customer claimed and official data
- Spouse data evaluation besides the customer himself
- Financial data distributed by different information sources
- Automated financial information loading from 3rd-party services
- Ability to adjust loan terms after applications was already submitted:
- Loan amount
- Repayment term
- First payment date
- Interest rate
- Loan purpose
Loans module perform business operations during the lifecycle of a loan, such as creation of the loan, disbursement of funds, allowing customers to skip a payment or payoff a loan fully. Each entry includes customer’s data, financial data, schedule, credibility check history, document and contracts, remarks and deal account.
- Loan agreement and payment schedule documents
- On-line customer agreement terms confirmation
- Bank transfer or offline (cash) payouts
- Loan voiding
- Initiate an early full repayment on-demand with a system-calculated total price
- Charge additional EFR tax
- Close loans early if sufficient funds were received during a defined period of time
- Filter and review loans in different states:
- Repaid early
- Export loans lists for offline sharing and research
- Review loan agreement and payment schedule documents
- Review disbursed and expected amount divided into principal and interest parts
- Control customer notifications and CI reporting per loan
- Attach documents
Sales module manage all sales channels like offline points, affiliate partners, paid traffic and up-sales processes. After applications are rejected or loan receives full repayment – sales department gets new task to overlook customer and find a new offer to him/her with lower amount or better flexible conditions. It is a significant part of customer life cycle.
- Manage offline sales points
- Filter and export customers, applications and loans lists by offline sales point
- Link cash payouts to platform loans and accounts
- Statistical charts may be provided based on the performance of offline sales.
- Ability to track lead and sales origin by sales channel
- Performance review by sales channel:
- Applications and loans by channel
- Acceptance rate by channel
- Debt performance by channel
- Automated callbacks to affiliate service providers
- Automatically generated sales tasks for agents:
- Whenever application is rejected for a specified reason
- Whenever customer repays his loan demonstrating good performance
- Whenever registered client does not submit an application for a specified period of time
Agents are able to do the following
- Review tasks
- Filter them
- Assign a task
- Resolve a task
Statistical charts may be provided based on the performance of internal sales.
Accounting & Payments
Platform manage cashflow based on global accounting rules. Cashflow operations is being tracked in three different breaches – cashflow operations in each company account, cashflow in customer account, cashflow in loan account.
- Add any number of company accounts for balance tracking
- Filter, review and export all inbound and outbound payment by each company account
- Review personal (customer-level) and deal (loan-level) on-platform accounts
- Load payment onto the platform
- Via automated external API integrations
- Assign unrecognized payments by loan or customer ID
- Review payments made for ID and IBAN confirmation
- Withdraw funds from personal account
- Distribute instalments into principal and interest parts for each scheduled month
- Charge delay charges when receiving funds late
- Charge a custom on-demand tax for any service out of standard payment schedule
- Cover instalment amounts using existing customer funds
- Review transactions to see how funds were used for loan payment coverage
- Track and review loan account states history
Customer evaluation & Scoring
After application is being created, before manual check, our platform scoring automation runs through it and checks if application could be evaluated depend on scoring rules, if yes – scoring automation reject or grant a loan automatically, if no – application stays for customer support manual review.
- Configurable scoring model:
- By data source (3rd-party service)
- By customer gender
- By loan terms (amount)
- By customer group (new or returning)
- Turn scoring rules on or off and adjust threshold values.
- Scoring model change logging.
On-platform notifications to application evaluation agents that inform about high risk customers.
Compound risk evaluation that is based on a combination of several different loan eligibility evaluation criteria.
KYC/AML and fraud prevention
As electronic payment volumes grow, and more banking activity extends to the web and mobile devices, the ability to detect and prevent financial crime and reduce fraud risk exposure has become critical.
- Identity and IBAN confirmation, either manual or via a bank transfer
- ID document validity inspection (automated)
- Customer and application data change logging
- Fraud prevention based on IP comparison
- Quick review of other customer’s loans and applications
- Customer’s on-platform actions logging
Debt collection is the process of pursuing payments of debts owed by individuals or businesses. Probably it is a second important chain part at financial business process after Sales. This module allows debt collection department to manager all loans with DPD0, DPD30, DPD60 and DPD90+. Automated processes send letters, notify customers, generate documents to the credit bureaus, making remarks and reminds collectors about scheduled actions.
- Filter, review and export overdue loans
- Send automated and on-demand customer reminders based on notification schedule in advance to loan payment date and during the entire arrears period
- Organize DC work using DC tasks:
- Whenever loan is transferred to arrears
- If agent was not able to contact a client
- If client promised to pay on a specific date
- Review DC remarks for each loan to understand actions taken
- Review DC metrics based on DC agents, external DCAs and overdue loans performance
Module that affects your sales, let you count user acquisitions costs per channel, make adjustments, get reports, set up KPIs for marketing department and decrease your costs per channel. For offline sales tracking and increate loyalty of your customers voucher codes could be used.
- Reduced interest rate
- Delayed interest payments
Identify leads and sales by campaign and review campaign performance statistics.
- Loan terms
- Campaign period
- Vouchers (discount codes)
The reporting to various levels of departments makes a big impact on understanding the results, making improvements on processes and enable judging the effectiveness of their responsibility centres and become a base for taking corrective measures, if necessary.
- Cash flow report
- Prospective income report
- Client balances report
- Payments distribution report
- Overdue loans report
- CreditInfo data report
- CC agents performance report
- Fraud prevention report
- Loan tagger – mark loans with a tag for future filtering and research or to make business logic adjustments
- Blacklist unwanted persons from submitting applications based on IP or person code
- Load deployment-free web scripts for external integrations like Google Analytics, UX monitoring tools, etc.
Configuration & Flexibility
Mostly all lending softwares are quite heavy and not very flexible on instant launch and configuration, but our vision is to move forward with solution, that could be customisable without development, could be configured by management teams and could be scaled easily independently from market, currency or product.
- Integrate more than a single customer-facing sales website to a single backoffice system
- Support more than one lending product:
- Payday loans
- Instalment loans
- Bullet point loans
- Business loans
- Manage user accounts and control access rights to different platform features and products
- Configure platform settings by website and product:
- Loan calculator
- Pricing model
- Scoring model
- 3rd-party integrations (APIs)
- Organizing DC work
- Organizing sales work